I remember writing assignments in school and suffering with occasional writer's block. Teachers would encourage us to brainstorm and just write ideas down in a free flowing manner - no matter how random. I guess it worked, but it was so long ago that I now can no longer recall.
I've been struggling to post anything in my blog(s). I have quite a few things that I have in mind. Getting started has been such a pain. I really don't have the time, the energy, or the motivation. It's crazy. Normally, all I ever want to do is write a post or two (or eight).
As you all know BlogHer '11 just happened. I attended as a first timer. I got a lot of out if. I'm still buzzing with the excitement of the experience. I just can't seem to pour out a blog post. This will serve as my attempt.
I have pictures on my camera from BlogHer that I haven't transferred. I have people that I would like to recognize. I would love to write about all of the wonderful happenings in my day to day life. I even want to rant about situations at work and observations about what has been going on there.
I haven't found the time. I haven't made the time. In this space of time now, I really should be sleeping.
Here is my tiny effort, my little running start, my brainstorming session....This TINY effort at just random mind spew has actually been a HUGE undertaking. I am exhausted. I am tempted to hit "delete" instead of "publish post"...All of these words are just seemingly a waste of blog-space. There. I did it. I got something out. Something is better than nothing at this point. For the first time ever, I am hoping that NO ONE READS THIS POST.
Do any of you recall moments like this?
2 comments:
New follower from VB hop.
I read it and have had the same very thought MANY times. Don't get discouraged because if you have something to say, you will say it or at least I do (LOL). I am following from vb hop. Come visit anytime http://mamalousgems.blogspot.com/
Lisa
Post a Comment