rec·ol·lec·tion noun \ˌre-kə-ˈlek-shən\ Definition of RECOLLECTION 1a : tranquillity of mind b : religious contemplation 2a : the action or power of recalling to mind
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Wheels!
When I first learned to roller skate, I used skates with METAL wheels. Yes, I am that old. I loved graduating to rubber wheeled skates. Many years later I moved on to Rollerblades. I even know how to ice skate very well. It all took some time learning. My new venture will be learning to roll on Heely's! Exciting right? My niece owned a pair when she was little and they looked like so much fun. I have been selected to try out a pair of my very own Heely's and I can HARDLY wait to get them! Stay tuned! I may even be brave enough to post a video of my adventures online!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment