rec·ol·lec·tion noun \ˌre-kə-ˈlek-shən\ Definition of RECOLLECTION 1a : tranquillity of mind b : religious contemplation 2a : the action or power of recalling to mind
Friday, January 14, 2011
Foiled again?
I miss foil. Yes I said it. It's recyclable and it reminds me of days of youth. Foil does this for me. T.V. Dinners as a kid meant a combo of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and a brownie for dessert all cooked up toasty warm in an aluminum foil lidded tray that was baked up in the oven. No plastic over wrap on a paper tray that got nuked in the microwave. Foil wrapped Juicy Fruit gum. Foil wrapped Hostess Ding Dongs. Jiffy Pop Popcorn instead of popcorn from a paper bag (again nuked in a microwave). Can we get rid of microwaves and plastic? I want to go backwards to days of old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment