Followers

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Middle School Memories

During my lunch break I was browsing on Nordstrom.com for some new wardrobe*.  I stumbled across a little somethin'-somethin' that put me into my little time machine and brought me all the way back to middle school.  I've posted a picture so perhaps it you can too enjoy a little blast from the past.  I wonder how many of you remember these "harem" style pants? I wasn't fashion forward enough to own a pair but do remember some of the cooler girls wearing these. I'm still not cool enough to pull off this look so I won't be making a purchase. Hmm.... I wonder whether a pair of acid washed jeans will pop up on my shopping adventure? 


*Note: I had a baby 6 months ago so I am transitioning back body-wise. Sick, sick, sick of maternity clothes and don't quite fit back into my regular gear yet.  I guess this justifies my need to shop, happily I got a nice flashback as a bonus.  Back to shopping...

No comments: