Followers

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh sweet memories....

This Christmas was my son's 1st.  When I saw this item online I felt a tug on my heartstrings that sent me reeling into happy childhood times (I love when that happens).... I couldn't resist and bought him his 1st set of wheels.  A Tricycle.  I have fond memories of my own three wheeler.  Growing up I have listened to various stories about me & my trike.  My mom would say, "Cynthia, be careful".  I would say in reply, "I am being careful-ing".  "Careful-ing".  I still smile when I hear that.  Another story involved my Mom having to deal with an angry mom because I pushed her daughter off of said tricycle.  In my defense, I thought she was stealing it.  I loved that trike.  Here is one similar to the one I had as well as the "cool" version I purchased for my son.  I hope that he loves his as much as I had loved mine.


Baby's 1st set of wheels: Schwinn Roadster Trike (Left) - Mommy's 1st Trike, minus the rust (Right)

No comments: